Myrtle Beach Dolphin Cruises
Description About Myrtle Beach Dolphin Cruises
If a dolphin sighting is on your beach bucket list, look no further than a ride aboard Myrtle Beach Dolphin Cruises. The 2-hour tours start from one of two North Myrtle Beach locations and make their way out into the ocean for an exciting dolphin cruise.
Myrtle Beach Dolphin Cruises set sail on either the Sea Thunder or Sea Screamer tour boats, and dolphin sightings are guaranteed! Tours are narrated by experienced crew members, and guests will get a tour of three distinct coastal areas during their cruise. The tours begin in the scenic Intracoastal Waterway and cruise past several uninhabited islands through the jetty that heads to the ocean, where cruisers will search for dolphins.
Riders may get wet during their cruise and should dress accordingly. Dry bags are encouraged for phones and cameras for protection during the trip. Small 6-can soft-sided coolers are allowed. Bathrooms are available on location before boarding.
Both the Sea Thunder and Sea Screamer boats are the same and seat 141 passengers. Covered canopy seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Tours run at various times daily throughout the summer, and a special 4th of July tour is offered. Prices are $18 for kids 3-12, $28 for teens and adults, and free for two and under.
Exclusive Savings Myrtle Beach Dolphin Cruises Coupons
$3 Off Each Adult/Teen Ticket
Each Adult/Teen Ticket • Online Booking Only Enter Promo Code: MONSTER mbdolphincruises.com Valid on Adult/Teen ticket only. Good for entire party. Reservations recommended. Not valid with any other special. Online Booking Only Valid on Adult/Teen ticket only. Good for entire party. Reservations recommended. Not valid with any other special.
Coupon Code: Use Code: MONSTER
• Online Booking Only Enter Promo Code: MONSTER mbdolphincruises.com Valid on Adult/Teen ticket only. Good for entire party. Reservations recommended. Not valid with any other special. Online Booking Only Valid on Adult/Teen ticket only. Good for entire party. Reservations recommended. Not valid with any other special.
Find coupons for Myrtle Beach Dolphin Cruises & more in The Monster Coupon Book app!
Browse and clip coupons, then redeem them later right from your phone!
User Reviews Myrtle Beach Dolphin Cruises Reviews
See what MyrtleBeach.com users said about Myrtle Beach Dolphin Cruises:
Leave a Review
LEAVE A REVIEW Share your experience!
Have you been to Myrtle Beach Dolphin Cruises? Add your opinion below:
- Hidden Rating *
- Review Title *
- Your Review *
- Your Name *
- Your ZIP Code *
- Hidden Review Site *
- Hidden Would you stay again?
- Hidden Related Profile *
What to Know
Here's the info you need to know before you go:
2111 Little River Neck Road, North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582 843-280-8400
2111 Little River Neck Road, North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582
4499 Mineola Ave., Little River, SC 29566
Call the number above or visit the website for more details.
- Share on Facebook
- Share on Twitter
- Share on Pinterest
- Share via Email
Back to the Beach Giveaway
One grand prize winner will receive a 3-Night Stay at Landmark Resort Plus an Amazing Prize Pack!
Four-Day/Three-Night Stay at Landmark Resort
One YETI Roadie Cooler
JBL Flip 5 Speaker
4 Tickets to The Carolina Opry
4 Tickets to the Iconic show at Alabama Theatre
4 Tickets to Brookgreen Gardens
2 Tommy Bahama Beach Chairs
Enter by June 30
Enter to Win an Oceanfront Getaway!
Plus, get deals up to 50% off on hotels year-round in Myrtle Beach.
- Your Name * First Last
- Your E-mail Address *
- Send me Myrtle Beach deals and information!
- Phone This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Sea Screamer & Sea Thunder – Guaranteed Dolphin Sightings
* Effective 4/1/23 – It has become necessary for us to add a temporary, non-refundable 4% fuel surcharge to the prices shown.
Enter coupon code 3off at checkout to receive a $3.00 discount on each Adult ticket (not valid for Senior ticket)
$3 OFF ONLINE BOOKING ONLY!
Tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE unless the cruise is cancelled by Myrtle Beach Watersports.
If you received a “Return Trip Card”, reservations are required. Card must be turned in at check-in window or full price will be charged. If you received an electronic Reschedule Link, please check the text or email that was sent to you to reschedule your reservation.
Walk Up Sales are subject to seating availability and are full price.
Group Packages & Private Tours
Group rates are available for schools, church groups, large family reunions and companies.
- Dolphin Cruise
Our dolphin cruise is a unique experience that is FUN for all groups and lasts approximately 90 minutes.
A THRILLING DOLPHIN TOUR
Sea Racer Tours offers the best dolphin cruises in Myrtle Beach. Our 90-minute tours are exciting and educational, and we offer a variety of departure times to fit your schedule.
We will take you along the Intracoastal Waterway and Little River inlet searching for dolphins, while giving you a narrated tour and offering an opportunity to take some pictures and possibly see dolphins in their natural habitat. With some coaxing from viewers you may even get the captain to make a large wake behind the boat these playful creatures almost always love to jump in. This is an adventure that is sure to be fun for all ages!
Perfect for a family friendly outing in Myrtle Beach
Our tours are affordable and a great value for your money. You’ll have a fun and educational experience that the whole family will enjoy.
We have the newest and fastest dolphin tour boat in Myrtle Beach
Our boat is large and comfortable, with plenty of seating and a restroom on board. Our speedboat will give you the thrill of being on a speed boat traveling at speeds of 30+ miles per hour combined with the comfort of being on a large stable tour boat that has a restroom and plenty of space to move around. The boat is United States Coast Guard (USCG) certified to comfortably seat 128 passengers.
Book Your Sea Racer Tours Dolphin Cruise Today!
To book your Sea Racer Tours Dolphin Cruise, click here or call us at (843) 273-5039 .
We look forward to seeing you on board!
See why Sea Racer is the best dolphin cruise in Myrtle Beach
One look at Sea Racer 02 and you can see that it’s a spacious vessel with ample seating. It has a V-shaped hull and there’s no shortage of dolphins who love to play in its wake!
To find dolphins as quickly as possible, it’s capable of reaching speeds of 35 miles per hour (30 knots). But it offers a steady, stable ride sitting up high over the water. This is not like a jet boat ride where you have to get harnessed into your seat. We will not be doing 360’s in the water, causing your head and neck to be jerked around.
Even through choppy seas, Sea Racer handles waves smoothly. And unless it rains, you probably won’t get wet.
Ready to get your cruise on?
Questions call us: (843) 273-5039.
Marketing Provisions | Website Design and SEO Company – Myrtle Beach, SC
- Private Boat Charter
- Rates and Schedules
- About the Cruise
- Important Info
We will reopen in April 2024.
We hope to see you then!
- Highlight of your vacation
2hr Jet Ski Dolphin Watch Tour
Mornings are the best time to do the tour
- Map Marker Location: North Myrtle Beach
- Clock Duration: 2 Hours
Go on a Dolphin Watch in Myrtle Beach Cruising on a Jet Ski!
Dolphin sightings are better when the ocean conditions are calmer and not guaranteed, but we see them on most of our tours.
Dolphin Watch Tour Description
The two hour dolphin tour is a MUST DO while you’re here & it’ll be the highlight of your vacation. Check out our reviews on Tripadvisor! Most of our tours are private or semi-private which is much more personalized for a better experience. We do small groups instead of one large group with a bunch of jet skis (unless you have a large party then we’ll keep your group together)
- Drivers must be 16 years old with valid ID to drive alone, any age can ride or drive as long as there is an adult (18) onboard.
- We recommend first time riders do the tour when ocean conditions are calm.
- This activity not recommended for kids under 6 yrs old
- One of our experienced and courteous guides lead you on a 40-mile jet ski tour, starting along the Intracoastal waterway and including a stop at one of the barrier islands (time permitting).
- Conditions permitting, we then travel into the ocean on our search to find dolphins.
- This is the most exciting part of our two-hour jet ski tour as our guides try to get you up-close to our favorite marine mammals while respecting their natural habitat and behaviors.
- We recommend to wear swim suit attire. You may lock all valuables in your vehicle, we have a safe place to keep your car keys while you’re on the water. We also have bins on the dock to keep shirts, shoes, hats, etc…
- Reservations Required
- If tours are canceled because of weather, you will receive a refund or you may reschedule.
- Try to book early in your stay, gives you more time to reschedule if there’s bad weather.
- We generally still do tours in the rain unless its downpouring or lightning.
- ******* Please arrive 30 min early to your tour reservation time .*******
- Our Most Popular
- 20 Mile Riding Area
- MUST BOOK ONLINE TO RECEIVE THESE DISCOUNTS
- Clock 1 Hour
- Map Marker Myrtle Beach
One Hour Jet Ski Rental
We have the absolute #1 riding area in Myrtle Beach! Ride the largest of ANY rental company ANYWHERE (20 miles!!) Book your jet ski ride in Myrtle Beach online today!
- Clock 2 Hours
- Map Marker North Myrtle Beach
Private Jet Ski Dolphin Watch Tour
Private 2hr Jet Ski Dophin Watch Tour – Just your group and our guide, no other jet skis.. There is a 2 jet ski minimum for a private tour.
1 Hour Jet Ski Rental On The Ocean
1hr Jet Ski Rental on the ocean. **Trip is a 1 hour round trip including the time to get to and from the ocean, Time depends on boat traffic, riding ability and ocean conditions.
Dolphin Spotting Cruise in Little River, SC
- Restroom on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Sea Racer Dolphin Tours, 4484 Mineola Ave, Little River, SC 29566, USA Meet us at the ticket office in Salty Sam's Marina.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 127 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- You'll start at Sea Racer Dolphin Tours 4484 Mineola Ave, Little River, SC 29566, USA Meet us at the ticket office in Salty Sam's Marina. See address & details
- Pass by Little River
- You'll return to the starting point
Dolphin Spotting Cruise in Little River, SC provided by Sea Racer Tours
- Cocoa Beach
- Florida Keys
- Grand Canyon
- Los Angeles
- Myrtle Beach
- New Orleans
- New York City
- Pigeon Forge
- San Antonio
- San Francisco
- St. Augustine
- Washington D.C.
- Things to Do
Sea Racer Dolphin Cruise is not currently available.
Race through the waters on this Myrtle Beach dolphin cruise! Get the best views of the local marine ecosystems, a close-up glimpse of dolphins playing in the water, and an incredible narrated sightseeing tour by Sea Racer Tours' expert guide of the Intracoastal Waterway. The fun never ends on dolphin adventure cruise in Myrtle Beach! up to 1.5 hrs 1 or more people
Good To Know
- This narrated speedboat dolphin tour in Myrtle Beach offers the opportunity to possibly see dolphins in their natural habitat.
- The Sea Racer is an offshore-style speed boat that can accommodate up to 128 passengers.
- Chances of getting wet are slim unless an unexpected rain storm comes along.
- If you don't want to chance getting wet, bring along a poncho or purchase one from the Sea Racer's gift shop.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Not recommended for travelers who are pregnant, have back problems, heart problems or other serious medical conditions. Health and age restrictions may apply.
- The entire trip lasts for approximately 90 minutes.
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled departure time.
Sea Racer Dolphin Cruise Reviews
Sea Racer Dolphin Cruise is located at 4484 Mineola Ave • Little River , SC 29566
Nearby Things to Do
- Sea Screamer - Myrtle Beach Dolphin Cruises
- Sea Thunder- Myrtle Beach Dolphin Cruises
- Barefoot Queen Riverboat: Scenic Day/Lunch Cruise
- Barefoot Queen Scenic Day Cruise
- Barefoot Queen Riverboat Dinner Cruise
Nearby Hotels & Lodging
- Prince Resort
- Quality Inn & Suites North Myrtle Beach
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club Ocean 22 Myrtle Beach
- Towers at North Myrtle Beach
- Avista Resort
Frequently Asked Questions about Sea Racer Dolphin Cruise
Where does the tour depart from.
This Myrtle Beach dolphin tour departs Sea Racer Tours at 4484 Mineola Ave, Little River, SC 29566. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your selected departure time to allow time for parking and check-in
How long is the cruise?
The Sea Racer Dolphin Cruise is approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes.
What is included in this Myrtle Beach Dolphin Cruise?
This Myrtle Beach speedboat dolphin tour includes a 90-minute narrated dolphin cruise aboard the Sea Racer, along with an experienced captain and safety equipment.
Can an unaccompanied child under 12 ride alone?
Sorry, all children must be accompanied by a purchasing adult on all Sea Racer Tours.
How many people will be on the Sea Racer dolphin tour?
The Sea Racer Dolphin Cruise can comfortably seat up to 128 passengers. There is a restroom and plenty of space on the boat for everyone to roam around during slower moving portions of this trip.
Does the speed boat have a restroom?
What should i wear on the boat.
The speed boat sometimes travel at speeds of 30 miles per hour and passengers may get wet (although the chances are slim). Therefore, dress accordingly and leave all valuables in a safe location on dry land. Sea Racer is not responsible for lost or damaged valuables due to exposure to the elements or being lost overboard.
Will I get wet?
The chances of you getting wet are pretty slim unless an unexpected rain storm comes along. The vessel is a large, stable, speed boat that sits high above the water. If you’re sitting toward the back, you might get a slight sea breeze. If you don’t want to take any chances of getting wet, you might want to bring a poncho or get one from the gift shop.
What can I bring on the boat?
The tour operator suggests bringing the following: - Sunglasses and sunscreen - A bag or case to keep your phone and/or camera dry and protected from the spray - Beverages, snacks, cocktails, etc. in a small soft sided cooler that fits in your lap
What items are not allowed on the boat?
Please do NOT bring the following items as they are not allowed on board: - Strollers - Car seats - Hard coolers - Glass containers
Can guests in wheelchairs ride on the Sea Racer Tours boat?
No. Though the boat does have a ramp up to the boat and then onto the boat, they cannot put a wheelchair on the boat. If a wheelchair is needed to get to the boat, someone must be able to help the person onto the boat and they must be able to sit in one of the seats on their own. The chair may be stored in their office until the return from the dolphin tour.
Are pets permitted?
No. Only service animals are allowed on the Sea Racer speedboat ride
Is parking provided?
There is plenty of public parking along Mineola Avenue and a public parking lot near the Sea Racer ticket office. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure to allow time for parking and check-in because the tour will leave promptly on schedule.
Is it okay to move around on the boat?
Due to the fast, sometimes bumpy nature of the Sea Racer tour, you must remain seated until the captain gives the okay to move around the boat. The large stable tour boat is certified to comfortably seat 128 passengers. Passengers may move around freely anytime the boat is going slow to get a better view of the scenery and to watch lots of dolphins play behind the boat.
Is there anyone who should NOT ride on the Sea Racer Tours boat?
This tour is not recommended for pregnant travelers, or those with heart conditions, neck and/or back problems, or mobility issues.
What happens if it rains?
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Myrtle Beach Sitemap
- Map of Myrtle Beach
- Purchasing Policy
- Travel Suppliers
Call and Book Your Next Trip Today!
We accept a variety of payment methods for your convenience:
We are here to help:
Don’t take any chances with your trip. Whether you need assistance booking, helpful details for you to be prepared, or need to make a change, our knowledgeable and helpful customer support team is prepared to assist you.