- Explore Haryana
- Where to Stay
- Search Search Button
- Online Booking
- Tourism Corporation
- Right to Information
- List of State Public Information officers
- Proactive Disclosure Under Section 4(1)(B) of RTI Act, 2005
- Your Right to Know
- RTI Act/Rules
- List of Appellate Authority
- List of Assistant Public Information Officers
- How to Apply
- u/s 4(1) (a) of RTI ACT
- Right to Informations Applications/First Appeals and their replies
- Citizen Charter
- So Motu disclosures
- Abstract of RTI Applications and their Disposal under RTI ACT
List of State Public Information Officers
State public information officers-head office chandigarh, state public information officers-head office chandigarh-engineering cell, state public information officers-faridabad-engineering cell, also in this section.
- Room Booking
- Resort Booking
- Fair & Festival
- Upcoming Events
- Shooting Location
- Tourism Department
- Haryana Tourism Corporation Limited, SCO 17-19, Sector 17-B, Chandigarh-160017
- +91 172 2702955-56
- [email protected]
- CIN U45202CH1974SGC003437
- Mr. Munish Kapoor (IT Incharge)
- Terms and Conditions
- Visitors : 4842926
- Updated on : Nov 18 2023
- SKIP TO MAIN CONTENT
- चंडीगढ़ प्रशासन
- Chandigarh Administration
- A+ Font Size Increase
- A Normal Font - Selected
- A- Font Size Decrease
- A High Contrast
- A Normal Contrast - Selected
Chandigarh is the best-planned city in India, with architecture which is world-renowned, and a quality of life, which is unparalleled. As the capital of the states of Punjab and Haryana, and the Union Territory of Chandigarh it is a prestigious city. The face of modern India, Chandigarh, is the manifestation of a dream that Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru envisaged and Le Corbusier executed.
Serenity and a city are two diametrically opposite concepts, which however, get belied in the ‘City Beautiful’. Chandigarh is a rare epitome of modernization co-existing with nature’s preservation. It is here that the trees and plants are as much a part of the construction plans as the buildings and the roads. India’s first planned city, is a rich, prosperous, spic and span, green city rightly called “ THE CITY BEAUTIFUL ”.
Chandigarh(Haryana) - Register as Tour Operator Or Travel Agent License
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
Procedure [ edit ]
This procedure explains various ways to Register as Tour Operator Or Travel Agent License in Chandigarh(Haryana). Apply In-Person :
- To register as a Tourist Operator, applicant has to visit the Chandigarh(Haryana) Tourism Corporation Limited.
- For Chandigarh(Haryana) Tourism Corporation Limited contact click here: link
- Application form can be downloaded from the below link: Travel Agent application
- Now complete the form with necessary information and make sure you have all the documents in hand that are listed under the “Required Documents” section of this page.
- After filling the form, attach the documents mentioned in the required documents section below with the completed application form.
- Check the application form and then submit it to the Respective Officer in Chandigarh(Haryana) Tourism Corporation Limited address mentioned in the office locations & contacts section below.
- Now the authorities will verify your application and validate the submitted documents.
- HTC authorities will inspect the facilities that are related to the touring company and if they are satisfied with the standards followed the authorities will provide a franchise permission.
- The applicant will be later requested to collect the Tour Operator License on a specified date.
Required Documents [ edit ]
- Copy of the firm registration certificate or trade license.
- Proof of bank account in the name of firm.
- Registered copy of the professional tax with commercial department.
- Service tax number
- Aadhaar card.
- The applicant has to produce (IATO/ATOAI/TAAI/ADTO) if applicable.
Office Locations & Contacts [ edit ]
Haryana Tourism Corporation Limited : SCO 17-19, Sector 17-B, Chandigarh-160017. Phone: 0172-2702955/ 0172-2720437. Fax: 0172-2703185/ 0172-2702783 Email: [email protected] , [email protected] Contact link: haryana tourism
Eligibility [ edit ]
- The applicant must be a registered company or Partnership Firm
- The applicant must maintain office area clean and neat, and maintain all necessary equipment with internet connection.
- The applicant should have a Permanent Account Number (PAN) and should have Service Tax Number.
Fees [ edit ]
The applicant have to deposit DD for an amount of Rs.1000/- (Rupees One thousand only) in the favour of “Haryana Tourism Corporation Ltd.” Payable at Chandigarh is enclosed.
Validity [ edit ]
Documents to use [ edit ].
Travel Agent application
Sample Documents [ edit ]
Processing time [ edit ], related videos [ edit ], instructions [ edit ].
- The approved applicant would have option to book HTC hotels and HTC package tours through online, on provide user credentials.
- The approved applicant must carry a common design name board as approved by HTC with HTC logo and name prominently displayed.
- It is statutory for the applicant to display details of various HTC offered packages, list of hotel and also about L.T.C facilities available for HTC operated tours.
- All cancellation and postponement should be done through online and charges are as per the HTC policy.
Required Information [ edit ]
- Name of the Tour Operator
- Contact number
- Company name
- Service Tax number.
Need for the Document [ edit ]
- Tour operator must be registered to avail concessions and incentives from the state and central government.
Information which might help [ edit ]
- The approved applicant should do the minimum sales target per year. Falling to achieve the target for consecutive years, applicant should be disqualified resulting in termination.
- Tour operator is one who makes arrangements for transport, accommodation, entertainment and other tourism related activities.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate [ edit ]
External links [ edit ].
Others [ edit ]
Navigation menu, personal tools.
- Not logged in
- Create account
- View history
- Recent changes
- Random page
- What links here
- Related changes
- Special pages
- Printable version
- Permanent link
- Page information
- This page was last edited on 1 September 2020, at 06:42.
- Content is available under Creative Commons Attribution unless otherwise noted.
- About Wikiprocedure
- Products and Cancellation
- Organisation chart
- TELEPHONE NUMBERS
- Compendium Of Instructions
- Roll of Honour
- Email IDs of Departments
- Email IDs of Administrative Secretaries
TELEPHONE NUMBERS OF OFFICERS OF CHIEF SECRETARY ORGANISATION
- Accessibility Statement
- Website Policies
- Terms & Conditions
Copyright © 2017. Chief Secretary Office, Government of Haryana, India. All Rights Reserved.
Web Site Designed, Developed and Hosted by NIC, Haryana State Centre, Chandigarh. Contents owned, maintained and updated by the respective branches of Chief Secretary Organisation, Haryana Government. For any queries regarding this website please contact us at [email protected] .
Page last updated on: 20/11/2023 12:48 PM
Indian travel diaries by Ebin Varghese & Anna
- india tourism-Tourism in India
Haryana tourism offices -India tourism
State Tourism Office Haryana Tourism SCO No. 17-19, Mann Building Sector 17-B, Chandigarh 0172-2704886
Haryana Tourism FF,Chanderlok Building ,36 ,Janpath, New Delhi 011-23324910
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
- chandigarh News